'Probate Kit for Queensland' or 'Executor's Kit for Queensland'.
Which do you really need?
Getting probate in Queensland is simple and can save you $3000 but if you then need assistance to act as executor in Queensland it can easily cost you $10,000 or $20,000 more. You may even be waiting two or more years for the matter to be finalised and the assets to be distributed.
The difference is that a grant of probate only gives you the authority to act as executor. It does not tell you how to act or what you need to do. It does not explain what the executor's authority is. It does not advise about identifying and possessing the assets before a grandson presumes to take possession of the motor car. What about valueing the the assets? Do you know how to liquidate them if funds are needed? Paying debts. Taxation. Superannuation. Transferring real estate. And what about the funeral! No matter what the Will indicates it is the executor who decides about the funeral arrangements.
If you already know all the answers get a probate kit . If you want good, clear, advice on acting as the executor then buy the combined probate and executor's kit.
Our clear instructions make it simple
Click on this red button to commence your order.
Probate Application and Letters of Administration Kit with phone assistance @ $60.00 Click on the 'How To Order' button above.
This will also apply for the situation where the deceased had made a Will but the appointed executor is no longer available. There can also be the situation where no Will was ever made. In both situations it is still possible for a relative to apply for the appointment of Administrator of the estate.
This kit, with the required material, can enable you to obtain control. Phone 0419 734 584 for assistance.
Should the deceased have a number of possessions, bank acounts, share holdings, cars, properties, jewellry etc., and numerous people amongst whom he wishes to share his assets, then the executor requires further knowledge and assistance.. There may be debts to settle, rents to collect, properties to be valued. All still within your ability but requiring more knowledge.
This is where our instruction kit 'Probate, Executor and Settlement of Estate in Queensland' becomes vital. Full details of this are setout below. It covers the application and many actions. Order by clicking the red button
These are the kits which guarantee ease and satisfaction in tackling your task of getting probate and attending to the will. You will be impressed with the quality of presentation and how the instructions are in words that you understand.
Tasks are much easier and quicker with the minimum of uncertainty and you are happier whilst saving large legal expenses.
Scroll down to large red button and place your order now for quick despatch.
Our DIY Probate, Executor and Settlement of Estate kit for Queensland costs $129.50.
- An A4 size book of approximately 45 pages full of information and instruction.
- Actual copies of forms and instructions on completion.
- The advertisements. Writing and placing in correct journal.
- Submitting the forms to the Court.
- Dictionary of terms and phrases likely to be encountered. You will then understand what they mean.
- Executors. How they are appointed and how they act if there are more than one.
- What to do if no executor has been appointed.
- How to apply for appointment as administrator.
- What to do if there is no will
- A list of the executors duties, responsibilities and authority.
- When the executors duties commence and when they terminate.
- Transfer home to surviving partner without solicitors fees.
- Immediate duties for funeral, death certificate, caring for business and stock.
- It is not always necessary to obtain probate. How to find out.
- Warning regarding identity theft of the deceased.
- Identifying and collecting assets of the estate.
- Liquidating assets if necessary.
- Winding-up or selling a business of the deceased.
- Paying debts. How to do this equitably (fairly) for all beneficiaries.
- The Supreme Court is watching you.
- Taxation information.
- Forms & examples for transferring real estate to spouse, another beneficiary or for sale.
- The final distribution of estate to beneficiaries.
- What to do when unsure.
These twenty-five points give you confidence of a great result Free phone assistance. If you have a particular concern phone me. You will not find a better kit nor a better price so order it now.
Paypal - $129.50 (delivered by Express post for faster delivery )
Alternatively, phone 0419 734 584 to pay by credit card, direct deposit or cheque.