Will Kits. forms, instructions, make a Will, amend a Will, cancel your old Will. the diy kit that instructs and explains these alternatives about Wills, all in simple English.
Instructions of Will legislation and terminology that will help you understand any previous Will that you may wish to up-date.
Whether you want to cancel or update an old Will, or make a new Will, we instruct how to do it and provide a sample to follow. The instructions are written in simple English and very easy to follow.
'Free Will Kits' come with a catch! Be very careful!. You will find that they require you to donate to a nominated charity of their choice or to appoint a nominated party or firm as the executor. Having to appoint a legal firm as your executor will cost you thousands of dollars and could delay access to funds or other benefits by twelve months.
Writing your Will is easy with the clear instructions in Make Your Own Will. We provide the Will forms and a wide range of actions or instructions you can select from. Includes A4 size book of 33 pages containing advice and information.
This is what you get!
Clauses are printed and explained for, amongst other actions,
- appointing the executor,
- leaving house and property to partner,
- bequeathing cash, real estate, property, etc. to individuals,
- leaving gifts to charity,
- making special requirements such as funding travel costs to attend you funeral
- leaving a message of love or gratitude to be read at your funeral
- A sample will to guide you
- instructions on how to amend your existing Will
A WORD OF WARNING.
'On-line Will kits' from some sources sound great! Everything is 'on-line' or stored up in the sky. What happens when your computer, or that of the will kit supplier, is hacked, as it could be. All of the private family information - all of it - is in the hands of scammers.
Scroll down now to red button to place order or continue reading all the benefits. '
All of this for $22.75 delivered. A special price of $18.75 delivered is available for holders of Senior's or Carer's Cards. Go further down on this page to see easy method of ordering.clause
Information is given on -
- Meaning of terminology used in .Wills
- What a 'Will and Testament' is.
- What happens if there is no Will.
- Who can legally make a Will.
- What can be covered by a Will.
- Making alterations to an existing Will.
- Appointing guardians.
- Funeral arrangements
- Appointment of one or more executors.
- Making the executor's job easier.
- Explanation and clause to cancel all previous Wills.
- Supposing the Will gets damaged.
- Who can be a witness.
- Can the witness be a beneficiary.
- Details and explanation of intestacy and the 'intestacy table'.
- The 'survival clause' and its effect on the Will.
- Explanations of -'next of kin, 'priviledged Will', and 'household chattels'.
- Effect of marriage or divorce.
- Acceptance of spouse or partner.
- Explanation of the 'residuary'.
- Warnings on bequests to charities.
- Organ donations.
- Bequests to multiple persons.
- Entire estate to one person.
- Specific bequests.
- What if a gift cannot be completed because the intended recipient has died?.
- Excluding a person from benefitting.
- Debts and the forgivness of debts.
This do it yourself Will kit allows the whole family to write their own, individual, legal last Will and testament.
If you have a special concern phone me now before you order.
Phone on 0419 734 584 (Do not text) to pay by credit card, direct deposit or cheque. Click the button below for information on how to order on-line through Paypal.
'MAKE YOUR OWN WILL IN AUSTRALIA' (legal through-out Australia) @ $22.75 delivered.
Seniors and Carers pay just $18.75 delivered. (You will need to enter your card number)
How most Legal Will kits work.
Many other Will kits are likely to comprise only a couple of sheets of basic instructions, accompanied with a pre-printed form in which to fill your name and details. If any bequest that you wish to make is not already printed on the Will sheet which they have sent you then you cannot do it.
A few important facts about 'Make Your Own Will'
What is more, our kit allows you to write Wills for each member of your family - and to update the Wills if it becomes necessary. This, plus six months free explanation of the kit, means you get a great deal!
DIY Legal Will Kits for Australia, every thing you need to write your own Will.